16. Bhattacharya, A., K. Ankit, and B. Nestler (2017). Phase-field simulations of curvature-induced cascading of Widmanstätten-ferrite plates. Acta Materialia 123, 317–328.
15. Ankit, K., H. Xing, M. Selzer, B. Nestler, and M. Glicksman (2016). Surface rippling during solidification of binary polycrystalline alloy: Insights from 3-D phase-field simulations. Journal of Crystal Growth 457, 52–69.
14. Meller, C., J. Bremer, K. Ankit†, and 33 others (2016). Integrated research as key to the development of a sustainable geothermal energy technology. Energy Technology (invited review), In press.
13. Mukherjee, A., K. Ankit, R. Mukherjee, and B. Nestler (2016). Phase-field modeling of grain-boundary grooving under electromigration. Journal of Electronic Materials 45 (12), 6233–6246.
12. Mukherjee, A., K. Ankit†, A. Reiter, M. Selzer, and B. Nestler (2016). Electric-field-induced lamellar to hexagonally perforated lamellar transition in diblock copolymer thin films: Kinetic pathways. Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics 18, 25609–25620.
11. Mukherjee, A., R. Mukherjee, K. Ankit†, A. Bhattacharya, and B. Nestler (2016). Influence of substrate interaction and confinement on electric-field-induced transition in symmetric block-copolymer thin films. Physical Review E 93(3), 032504.
10. Ankit, K., T. Mittnacht, R. Mukherjee, and B. Nestler (2015). Evolution of mixed cementite morphologies during non-cooperative eutectoid transformation in Fe-C steels. Computational Materials Science 108 (B), 342–347.
9. Ankit, K., R. Mukherjee, and B. Nestler (2015). Deviations from cooperative growth mode during eutectoid transformation: Mechanisms of polycrystalline eutectoid evolution in Fe-C steels. Acta Materialia 97, 316–324.
8. Ankit§, K., M. Selzer, C. Hilgers, and B. Nestler (2015). Phase-field modeling of fracture cementation processes in 3-D. Journal of Petroleum Science Research 4 (2), 79–96.
7. Ankit, K., J. Urai, and B. Nestler (2015). Microstructural evolution in bitaxial crack-seal veins: A phase-field study. Journal of Geophysical Research B: Solid Earth 120(5), 3096–3118.
6. Ankit, K., R. Mukherjee, T. Mittnacht, and B. Nestler (2014). Deviations from cooperative growth mode during eutectoid transformation: Insights from a phase-field approach. Acta Materialia 81, 204–210.
5. Ankit, K., A. Choudhury, C. Qin, S. Schulz, M. McDaniel, and B. Nestler (2013). Theoretical and numerical study of lamellar eutectoid growth influenced by volume diffusion. Acta Materialia 61(11), 4245–4253.
4. Ankit, K., B. Nestler, M. Selzer, and M. Reichardt (2013). Phase-field study of grain boundary tracking behavior in crack-seal microstructures. Contributions to Mineralogy and Petrology 166(6), 1709–1723.
3. Ankit, K. and N. Prasad (2011). Simulation of creep cavity growth in Inconel 718 alloy. Materials Science and Engineering A 528(12), 4209–4216.
2. Fleck, M., L. Mushongera, D. Pilipenko, K. Ankit, and H. Emmerich (2011). On phase-field modeling with a highly anisotropic interfacial energy. European Physical Journal Plus 126(10), 1–11.
1. Ankit, K. (2009). Remaining creep life assessment techniques based on creep cavitation modeling. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A 40(5), 1013–1018.
Ankit, K. (2016). Phase-field modeling of microstructural pattern formation in alloys and geological veins. Vol. 58. Series of Institute of Applied Materials, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology. KIT Scientific Publishing, 242 pages.